Report A Problem

Select The Type Of Problem Are You Reporting

Problem Type Examples
Business Licensing For your business
  • Obtain a business license
  • Report a change of business name, address, location or ownership

    For another business
  • Check to see if a business is licensed
  • Report an unlicensed business
  • File a complaint regarding a business
  • Neighborhood Problems
  • Dangerous buildings
  • Housing code violations
  • Garbage/litter violations
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal signs or vehicles
  • Stagnant pools
  • Parking Enforcement
  • Enforcement of vehicular ordinances involving parking spaces, handicap spaces and fire lanes
  • Roadway, Storm Drain and Sewer Maintenance
  • Slurry seal and crack seal activities
  • Sidewalk concerns
  • Road hazards (potholes, debris)
  • Street sweeping
  • Storm drain and detention basin maintenance
  • Sewer odors and poor drainage concerns
  • Overflow from sewer or storm drain manholes (issues of an immediate nature should be reported to 229-6227)
  • Sewer Billing
  • Questions about bill/payment
  • Change of address/billing information
  • Traffic Control
  • Install speed bumps or street barricades
  • Traffic Signals, Signs, Lighting & Pavement Markings
  • Maintenance or repair of traffic signals
  • Placement or replacement of traffic signs
  • Repair of street, park and area lighting
  • Markings on streets, parking lots or common areas