Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
Translate/Traduzca/Traduisez... |

Apply for Licenses > Child Care and Residential Care Facilities

Licensing of child care facilities and residential care facilities such as group homes is handled by the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services.


^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies | Accessibility | About This Web Site | Contact Us