• To hear and decide appeals of determinations made by the Building Official or Fire Marshal relating to the application and interpretation of the technical codes.
  • Current membership listing


How To Get Appointed: Send a letter and resume along with a completed interest form to the City Clerk. Based on the submittal, citizens will be considered by the City Council when a vacancy occurs on the board in which they have an interest or particular expertise. City residency may be required.