Apply for Permits > Wild Animal Permit - Exhibiting
Files below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above.
Download this Form [29.8 KB]
A wild animal permit for exhibiting is required when a wild animal is to be exhibited for any purpose. A person requesting a wild requesting a wild animal permit for exhibiting shall be required to submit an application containing the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone number of the business.
- City of Las Vegas business license, when applicable.
- Name of business.
- Animal to be exhibited, including species, sex, age, weight, identification marks.
- Other permits required, including USDA permit.
- Dates and times of exhibitions.
- Place of exhibitions.
- Insurance - Each animal to be exhibited shall be included on a liability insurance policy of at least one million dollars to be in effect at all times that the animal to be exhibited is located within the corporate boundaries of the city of Las Vegas, including the time when the animal is transported to and from the place of the exhibition. Insurance carrier's name, address, telephone number, policy number, and a copy of the policy is required and shall be verified as adequate prior to the issuance of the permit.
- Signature of person applying for permit and date of application.
- Receipt number, amount, receipt date, permit number, expiration date, date issued, clerk, date mailed, to be completed by pet licensing clerk.
- The vehicle(s) used to transport wild animal shall meet the same requirement as that which is used to transport an exhibited animal.
- Provide past experience, education/training applicant has with this species of animal.
- Any restrictions placed on this permit by the animal regulation officer.
- Receipt number, amount, receipt date, permit number, expiration date, date issued, clerk, and date mailed shall be completed by the pet licensing clerk.
- Signature of investigating animal control officer.
- Approved/denied to be completed by the animal regulation officer or his designee.
- Wild Animal Permit - not for exhibition shall be valid for the lifetime of the animal unless otherwise stated by the animal regulation officer. A one time fee shall be required.
Detention and Enforcement
3300 Stewart Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-6444, option 2
Fax: (702) 382-1472